Thursday, December 1, 2011

Radiance by Alyson Noel Review

I feel oddly productive today. I did all the things on my to-do list. I bought a couple of movies and I think I'm still wired for that Starbucks energy shot. I knew I should have just got a coke. But I finished the first book of December and I quite enjoyed it.

Radiance (Riley Bloom, #1)Radiance by Alyson Noel

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I've read two of the Evermore series by the author of this series. I have to say that Riley is a tad more interesting than her older sister Ever. I don't know why, but Ever seems kind of dull, while Riley is pretty spunky. It's been awhile since I've read literature intended for children, but I really enjoyed this book. I'm looking forward to learning more about the Here After. Oh and I thought the book sent a good message about living your own life.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment