Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Lord of Darkness by Elizabeth Hoyt Review

Hello my lovelies I return. I have been reading frequently but like my attention span it jumps around. I finally finished one though. It was a good one.

Lord of Darkness (Maiden Lane, #5)Lord of Darkness by Elizabeth Hoyt

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


So I confess that I picked up this book because the latest one is coming out. It's not like I wasn't intending on reading it eventually, but I got excited that another was about to be released so I jumped on this one.

Megs situation intrigued me. It could have been done very badly but I think Ms. Hoyt made it work. I wasn't completely sure about Godric. To be honest as a hero he doesn't quite make my heart flutter but he was adequate.

This installment was okay. I really didn't love as much as I did the others. I guess it's because while I enjoyed it, it really didn't have that BANG. It was good, enjoyable, but I didn't completely love it.

But I am really interested to see what Ms. Hoyt does with the upcoming book. The characters of that one were introduced in the subplot of this one. I'm really looked forward to it.

So three stars for Lord of Darkness. Enjoyable but didn't quite have that bang.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment