Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Raven Prince by Elizabeth Hoyt Review

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


I have been wanting to read this book for the longest time and I finally sat down and did just that.

The first fifty pages of the book went by and a little slowly. I think the overall tone of the book is rather slow paced one in the first place. But after I passed the first a hundred page of it I really got into the book.

Anna Wren and Edward de Raaf remind me respectively of Jane Eyre and Edward Rochester. I wonder if the author was as inspired by their love story as I was. Since I enjoyed Jane Eyre very much, I enjoyed this book as well. I also liked that Anna and Edward weren't classically beautiful. It made the book seem much more realistic.

I give the book five stars. It hit on all points for me and I'm looking forward to reading more from Ms. Hoyt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment