Monday, July 16, 2012

French Kiss by Dee Dawning Review

French KissFrench Kiss by Dee Dawning
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was officially my first erotica. I didn't want it to be Fifty Shades of Grey, even though everyone and their mother is reading that book.

I liked it, but I felt the story was rushed. I didn't know when I bought it, that the book had only 93 pages.

I didn't really connect to the characters and they seemed more stereotypical than I would have liked.

The change in POV from Rene and Cher was jarring. It wouldn't have been so bad if the author hadn't have done in it the same chapter. In a few instances, the POV changed from first to the third, so yeah.

Still I enjoyed the book and I might have a look at the rest of Ms. Dawning's works.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment