Saturday, July 13, 2013

It Happened One Midnight by Julie Anne Long Review and Spoilers

It Happened One Midnight (Pennyroyal Green, #8)It Happened One Midnight by Julie Anne Long

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book...this book!

This book managed to keep my attention for more than two days. From the start I absolutely loved Jonathan and Tommy. Their personalities shine through from the page. I loved how their relationship developed throughout the book. And I love how they teased each other! I was cackling so hard while reading this book.

I loved the end where Jonathan makes enough money so he be independent and be free to marry Tommy. I love how he lays things out before his Dad. He challenges him because he loves Tommy and he knows that she is what he wants.

I liked the epilogue where Violet and Miles show up. The end left me with a little hope that the family will come back together and patch up things between them. What more can you ask for?

I think I'm going to add this book to my favorites shelf. I loved it that much!



View all my reviews

I absolutely recommend this book. Go read it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment