Monday, July 22, 2013

Tart by Lauren Dane Review

Tart (Delicious, #2)Tart by Lauren Dane

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Okay so officially this was my second erotica and it was MILES better than my first. The plot is really good and I really felt like the relationships between not only the three in the relationship but with family and friends were very realistic. Their friends are awesome.

I could relate to Juliet a lot with her thoughts with certain situations. I know I would probably be thinking the same thing if I was in the situation.

Cal and Gideon were perfect, though I was more partial to Cal.

I love that the author got into the...logistics I guess I should say of a relationship like theirs.

Oh and the sex was hot! Mhmmm.

I only rated this four stars because I liked it, but I didn't love it you know? But I like the author's style and I'm definitely checking out more of her stuff.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment