Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tues-Thurs Reading Schedule

Okay so today I figured out what the check out limit is at my library. It's 20. I had eight more books to pick up but on this impromptu trip I didn't take the books I was going to return. But at least now I know how many books I can get at one time.

So I have a lot of material to go through. On the way home I thought about making a schedule to read them. So that's what I did. Now of course the challenge is seeing if I'll stick to it. But I digress:

Tuesday 7-8 pm: Missing Mom by Joyce Carol Oates
Before Bed: Beautiful Fools by R. Clifton Spargo (30 minutes)

Wednesday During Break: Missing Mom by Joyce Carol Oates
Wednesday 7-8 pm: Missing Mom by Joyce Carl Oates
Before Bed: Beautiful Fools by R. Clifton Spargo (30 minutes)

Thursday Morning 9-10: Missing Mom by Joyce Carol Oates
Break: Beautiful Fools by R. Clifton Spargo
Thursday Night 7-8: Missing Mom by Joyce Carol Oates


I checked out two books by Ms. Oates while I signed up for Paperbookswap last night. I sent off two books this morning. I had planned out how much it cost but the envelopes were either too small or the books were too thick (Probably the latter) and I couldn't fit them into the cheaper envelopes. A very nice lady offed to pay the $1.50 for the second package. See that's what I love about Louisiana. Most people are willing to lend a hand. I wish I could pay her back.

So that is up with me my pretties. What about you? Any new checkouts from the library?

0 comments:

Post a Comment