Sunday, February 9, 2014

Reckless Seduction by Jane Feather Review

Reckless SeductionReckless Seduction by Jane Feather

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I started this book because of a challenge. Though I had bought the book beforehand I'm not sure if I would have picked it up otherwise. I mean obviously I intended to read it. But sometime in the near future which could be any time in the next five years.

So I started this. It was a bit strange at first. It took me a moment to get into the flow of the book. Like I wrote on my status I was initially interested because not only did it take place in America but also in Louisiana, which is my homestate.

So I started to read. I immediately liked Genevieve. She's my type of girl. You know feisty, hard headed. Dominic. It took me a minute to warm up to him.

What I loved about this book was how excited I was to pick it back up. I looked forward to reading it. I love it when that happens. While it focused on the characters I feel like the plot was very action orientated. It was a nice ride.

I've checked out another book by Ms. Feather and I'm planning on reading that next. Let's just hope that I can finished my challenge.



View all my reviews

It took me forever from when I originally bought this book to actually get around to reading it. I thank the challenge for that. I'm trying out some new stuff. This book is heavy on action but the characters are really well done. Dominic can get jerky at times I admit but I will say that I could understand why he was being a jerk. He just wasn't a jerk for the sake of being a jerk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment