Sunday, September 7, 2014

Thoughts about Wallbanger by Alice Clayton

So I finished reading Wallbanger yesterday. I absolutely loved it. My review wasn't very substantial so I'm not posting it here.

But I was thinking about the fact that the book is categorized as erotica. I mean it has sex in it but it's not like the other erotica I've read (Which admittedly is about two or three). The focus in this story was more the growing relationship between Caroline and Simon. I think it's more like a romance than an erotica. Hell perhaps erotic romance? The sex didn't seem to take up a substantial portion of the story. I feel like Caroline regaining her O was more of a subplot to the romance.

I would categorize Wallbanger as chick lit as well. It reminds me of the genre and I definitely think it's a romantic comedy.

I think way too much about labels.

0 comments:

Post a Comment