Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Ninth Book Down!

Yass! I have read my ninth book for the month of January! Now I'm clear to spend my time reading Persuasion. I loved the 1995 movie and I'm hoping I love the book. I usually love the books more, but I can appreciate a good adaptation.

Here are my thoughts on another Clique novella.

Dylan (Clique Summer Collection, #2)Dylan by Lisi Harrison

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I think I enjoyed this one slightly better than I did Alicia's. Maybe it's because I have gotten used to the language, but it was really fun.



I am a bit WTF at the fact that Dylan considers herself fat even though she's just a size 6. Seriously? But other than that I liked the mentions of Winsome, Svetlana's designer.



Dylan did a little blackmailing to get her way and it all came back to her of course, but she ended up getting the perfect guy. Everyone, except Svetlana, got their happy ending. Just what I like :)



View all my reviews

I believe the girls are thirteen? Since they're in the eighth grade right? I have a hard time classifying the series because technically the girls are children, but the books can also be read by older teens and enjoyed as well.

I've been wanting to read more children's literature actually. I'm 21, so I'm well out of the age range. But there are a lot of cute ones I want to check out. Plus six year old niece can read them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment