Friday, January 20, 2012

Until There Was You Mini-Review

Until There Was YouUntil There Was You by Kristan Higgins

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I got this book on Wednesday. I had been seeing it everywhere and then I saw that one of my friends had read it and she spoke highly of it, so I decided why not give it a go?

The first thing that I noticed was that it was hilarious. Posey was a great narrator and I didn't roll my eyes at her like I may have done with other heroines. It took me awhile to warm up to Liam. He just seemed really cold to me and maybe it's my experience with that type of guy, but I wasn't really feeling that.

I loved all the secondary characters as well. I thought Nicole was precious and I could understand how she felt with Liam being overbearing. I thought they were all fleshed out very well.

The romance was sweet and I really loved the ending. I thought it was so sweet and it harkened back to when they were teenagers. And I'm glad the reason for Liam breaking Posey's heart was explained. It made much more sense.

I'm looking forward to reading more of Higgins' work.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment