Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Thoughts on The Summer I Turned Pretty

Photobucket



The Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer, #1)The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I kinda of sorta love this book. I did think the name Belly was kind of silly, but when I learned it was sort for Isabel suddenly I thought it was cute. Weird of me huh? I liked how some chapters were flashbacks to previous ages. I kind of felt sorry for Cam and Jeremiah getting the short end of the stick. But I was pretty happy with the end. I have the second book on my shelf. Now all I need to do is get the third and then everything will be right in my world!



View all my reviews

In other entertainment news, I've been buying music since three this morning. Music is such a big part of my life. I've just got into Tori Amos' stuff and I just love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment