Monday, August 20, 2012

The Housemaid's Scandalous Secret by Helen Dickson Review

Castonbury Park: Scandalous Whispers: The Wicked Lord Montague\The Housemaid's Scandalous SecretCastonbury Park: Scandalous Whispers: The Wicked Lord Montague\The Housemaid's Scandalous Secret by Carole Mortimer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After I saw the ad of this series come up on my feed on Facebook, I knew it had to read them. Even though I've only watched a bit of the first series of Downton Abbey and I haven't seen the original Upstairs/Downstairs TV series, I was enthralled about reading about the lives of both the gentry and the servants.

All through this book, the author kept my attentions with Ross and Lisette's love story. I liked that even though Lisette was his servant, she spoke her mind even when he was being kind of an arse.

I thought the end was perfect.

Review for The Wicked Lord Montague can be found here

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment