Sunday, December 7, 2014

A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger Review + A Little Brief Note

I haven't been updating much about the Fifty Days of Grey. I haven't forgotten about but I've take a little break. I intend to get back to it next year though so look out for the posts.

I just finished a book though. I've been in a young adult mood lately. I went to the library for the first time in months to check out some books. This is one of them.

A Midsummer's NightmareA Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This is my second Kody Keplinger and I enjoyed just as much as I did the first.

She writes family drama really well. I think that's one of the reasons I enjoy them so much. I empathized with Whitley a lot during this book esp. with the father thing. I didn't have the exact same situation as she did but I felt myself nodding along with her when she was describing her relationship with her father. Luckily I had a very present mother unlike she did but it hurts to know that your parent doesn't care.

And I agree with someone who said it was felt like Greg took to long to come around. But it was a good climax.

And strangely I didn't find the dating the stepbrother thing too weird. Maybe I've been watching too much Clueless.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment