Tuesday, June 5, 2012

By Grace Possessed by Jennifer Blake Review

By Grace Possessed (The Three Graces, #2)By Grace Possessed by Jennifer Blake
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was my second Jennifer Blake novel and I enjoyed it just as much as I did the first Three Graces novel.

The love story between Cate and Ross was done really well I thought. It didn't seem to be too rushed, which really irks me in all types of genres, not just romance.

The only thing that I could possibly complain about is that Blake would start explaining things about certain people like Elizabeth Woodville or someone else. I can understand why she did since not everyone might not be familiar with this time period and hell even I found myself learning something. But I felt it could have been done in a better way rather than just an info dump. But other than that I really enjoyed the story.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment