Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sex with the Queen by Eleanor Herman review

Sex with the Queen: 900 Years of Vile Kings, Virile Lovers, and Passionate PoliticsSex with the Queen: 900 Years of Vile Kings, Virile Lovers, and Passionate Politics by Eleanor Herman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I recently read Sex with Kings: 500 Years of Adultery, Power, Rivalry, and Revenge by the same author. I really enjoying looking at the various queens and I was introduced to a few I hadn't heard of before. I liked that Herman divided the chapters up by time instead of talking about a certain queen in every chapters like she did with the Kings book. The only thing that may have turned me off was the use of the N word. It just seemed jarring and kind of took my out of the experience.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment