Friday, June 29, 2012

Dukes to the Left of Me, Princes to the Right by Kieran Kramer Review

Dukes to the Left of Me, Princes to the Right (Impossible Bachelors, #2)Dukes to the Left of Me, Princes to the Right by Kieran Kramer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The second book in the Impossible Bachelors series was charming. I didn't love it as much as I loved When Harry Met Molly, but I thought it was a good addition.

Poppy was a likable heroine. I thought the rules of the Spinster Club were understandable and I could totally get behind them. Nicholas was handsome and definitely roguish. He didn't have the boyish charm of Harry, but he seemed more adult if that makes any sense haha.

I did like hearing from Harry again. I wish we could have seen Molly other than the mention of her and Harry at the ball, but I enjoyed the book nonetheless. I will continue to read the rest of the series.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment